lunedì 31 ottobre 2011

I'm sick :(

I'm sick, I spent last week in bed with the flu, and I have not had a chance to post anything.
I'm sorry = (


sono malata, ho passato l'ultima settimana a letto con l'influenza, e non ho avuto modo di postare nulla mi dispiace =(




because of fever are output only Friday evening to see, finally, insidious.
Needless to say I really liked, one of the most successful horror films of recent years.





a causa della febbre non sono uscita se non venerdi sera per vedere,finalmente, insidious.
inutile dire che mi è piaciuto, one dei migliori film horro degli ultimi anni.



Happy Halloween to you all, as we celebrate?

buon halloween a tutti,come lo festeggerete?

shirt : alexander mcqueen
jeans: zara
bracelet: disney couture
shoes : zara
coat : zara
cape: H&m
bag : louis vuitton

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...