domenica 11 settembre 2011

Dinner at sea


Look semplice , ma con i colori adatti per evidenziare ciò che è rimasto dell'abbronzatura, per una cenetta fronte mare in compagnia del mio ragazzo , della mia Gemellina e del mio cuginone.

Looks simple, but with the right colors to highlight what is left of tanning, a beachfront dinner in the company of my boyfriend, my friend and my cousin.



scherzando con Manuel,il mio fidanzato.
Joking with Manuel, my boyfriend.

 Prometto foto più dettagliate degli accessori.          
I promise more detailed picture of the accessories.

                                                          Cardigan : Zara
                                                          T-shirt : H&M
                                                          Skirt : H&m
                                                          Necklace : Tiffany key + medal heart of my dog
                                                          Bracelets : Hermes , Tiffany
                                                          Shoes : Zara                           


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...