martedì 27 dicembre 2011

crans-montana

for more pictures..


I am writing from Crans-Montana, a Swiss village where I go now since I was born.
I arrived yesterday and tomorrow I'll be back to spend the New Year in Milan, not that it excites me too much.
but if nothing else, the four will leave to spend three days in Florence, there have never been, you have some advice on shops, restaurants, exhibitions, or else to give me? there I would be grateful!


vi scrivo da Crans-Montana,un paesino svizzero dove ormai vado da quando sono nata.
sono arrivata ieri e domani sarò già di ritorno per trascorrere il capodanno a Milano,non che la cosa mi entusiasmi troppo.
ma se non altro il 4 partirò per trascorrere 3 giorni a Firenze, non ci sono mai stata,avete qualche consiglio su negozi,ristoranti,mostre o altro da darmi? ve ne sarei grata!



photos taken in the garden of my house.
I know, I'm a little crazy, but every winter, when I see the snow is stronger than me .. a small step from the kitchen window (garden level) I do not take away anyone =)

foto scattate nel giardino di casa mia.
lo so,sono una piccola pazza, ma ogni inverno,quando vedo la neve è più forte di me..un piccolo salto dalla finestra della cucina(livello giardino) non me lo toglie nessuno =)


foulard : Alexader Mcqueen
jacket : Zara
leggins: H&M
boots : Hunter

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...