mercoledì 28 dicembre 2011

like a child

for more picture...


temperature glacial maximum of 2 degrees, but a lot of snow, had been years since I did not see so much. HAPPINESS
Unfortunately, today I am going back to Milan, but as I said a short leave for Florence, and i  hope to be back in February in Crans.


temperatura glaciale, 2 gradi di massima,ma tanta neve,erano anni che non ne vedevo cosi tanta. FELICITA
sfortunatamente oggi sarò nuovamente a Milano,ma come vi dicevo a breve partirò per Firenze,e lavoro permenttendo spero di poter tornare a Crans per febbraio



 This slide has 23 years, I love her madly
questa slitta ha ben 23 anni,la amo follemente


you know when they say "do not walk on the frozen lake that is not safe"?
here .. I was able to sink one leg .. cool.
certain things happen only to me, luckily I was already here now attached to the shore


sapete quando dicono "non camminare sul lago ghiacciato che non è sicuro"?
ecco..sono riuscita a sprofondare con una gamba..che freddo.
certe cose capitano solo a me,per fortuna ormai ero già arrivata attaccata alla riva


jacket : Woolrich
jeans : Cheap monday

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...