venerdì 30 dicembre 2011

Marc , I love You


for more pictures..

I would say that the Marc Jacobs store for me is very dangerous.
I love to go there to give gifts, and since the last time I did, in fact, only gifts, seemed right to me as a gift =)
I'm not a lover of sneakers, high heels madly in love, but already my poor feet are on his heels all day at work and at night if I go out it seemed right to buy him a nice pair of shoes.

direi che lo store di marc jacobs è per me assai pericoloso.
adoro recarmi li per fare regali e dato che le ultime volte ho fatto,per l'appunto,solo regali,mi sembrava giusto farmi un regalino =)
non sono un'amante delle sneaker,amo follemente i tacchi alti,ma già i miei poveri piedi restano sui tacchi tutto il giorno al lavoro e la sera se esco mi sembrava giusto comprargli un paio di scarpe basse carine. 

 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...