lunedì 2 gennaio 2012

Cape town

and here is my "project-context" for this 2012.
Cape Town, South Africa, I would move there for a couple of months to the end of December, I want new adventures, to experience what it means to live in a place that every day I can show the ocean, learn a new culture, swimming with sharks, do odd jobs like making wine or maybe take care of puppies, take a safari in Kruger.
yes, I'm excited, but I do not deny that you have doubts, I would not leave my sister and my father, my animals, my work stresses me even if I do not deny that every day gives me great laughs (thanks customers) my friends more ..
I have not much time to decide ..

other purposes .. to grow this blog, give it more attention, invest in it.
try to make fewer blunders, something difficult ..
travel more, the first goal that I wish to visit Istanbul and gulet cruises in Turkey.
look for the desire to enroll in the gym
munirmi of patience and of course lost in 2011
try to make every day of the 2012 best

ed ecco il mio "progetto-proposito" per questo 2012.
cape town , sud africa , vorrei trasferirmi li per un paio di  mesi da a fine dicembre, ho voglia di avventure nuove, di sperimentare cosa voglia dire vivere in un luogo che ogni giorno mi può mostrare l'oceano, conoscere una nuova cultura, nuotare con gli squali, fare lavori strani come fare vini o magari occuparmi di cuccioli, fare un safari nel  kruger.
si,sono entusiasta,ma non nego di avere dubbi, non vorrei lasciare mia sorella e mio padre,i miei animali,il mio lavoro che anche se mi stressa non nego che ogni giorno mi regala grandi risate ( grazie clienti) i miei amici di sempre..
non ho ancora molto tempo per decidere..

altri propositi.. far crescere questo blog, dargli più attenzione, investirci.
cercare di fare meno gaffe,cosa ardua..
viaggiare di più,prima meta che desidero visitare Istanbul e crociera in caicco sempre in  Turchia.
cercare la voglia d'iscrivermi in palestra
e ovviamente munirmi della pazienza persa nel 2011
cercare di rendere ogni giorno di questo 2012 migliore
FACEBOOK

you might also like

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...