domenica 1 gennaio 2012

the last afternoon of the year

As you celebrate the arrival of the new year? I as I said I attended a party at home, but due to various disputes did not start well as I hoped. I hope your year is fantastic, I have a project for the 2012 of which I will talk tomorrow
for more pictures...




in Milan yesterday was really cold, and so I had to wear an "onion" layers and layers of clothes.
Before tackling the queue at the supermarket for dinner New Year went to the park with my boyfriend for a walk among the rides, because I can not go little girl to climb?
I chose from my closet clothes combining the absolute most convenient to my Prada white that looked like a snowflake


a milano ieri faceva davvero freddo, e cosi mi sono dovuta vestire a "cipolla" strati e strati di vestiti.
Prima di affrontare la coda al supermercato per il cenone di fine anno sono andata al parco insieme al mio ragazzo per una passeggiata fra le giostre,perchè non posso tornare piccina per salirci??
ho scelto dal mio armadio i vestiti più comodi in assoluto abbinandoli alla mia Prada bianca che sembrava un fiocco di neve









I can not help succumbing to the allure of Christmas decorations,


non riesco a non cedere al fascino delle decorazioni natalizie, ogni volta mi luccicano gli occhi


As you celebrate the arrival of the new year? I as I said I attended a party at home, but due to various disputes did not start well as I hoped. I hope your year is fantastic, I have a project for the 2012 of which I will talk tomorrow.
come avete festeggiato l'arrivo del nuovo anno? io come vi dicevo ho partecipato ad una festa in casa, ma a causa di litigi vari non è iniziato bene come speravo. mi auguro  che il vostro anno sia fantastico,io ho un progetto per questo 2012 di cui vi parlerò domani

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...